Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattay Hotel Help Please
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2009, 01:03 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyHouston View Post
As an IE8 user with decent anti-virus software, I can confirm sextile's findings.

It does seem a pity that this board is becoming like certain others, where cheap put-downs are the norm.
I didn't find Sextile's put-down to be cheap, though it could be described as snide.

His earlier suggestion that I was misusing "herd" in a common expression might have been described as unnecessary & pointless, especially since it only illustrated his lack of familiarity with a fairly well-known analogy, but I'm sure his intentions were motivated by the abundance of the milk of human kindness for which he is so well regarded.

My anti-virus software announced that there was a Trojan, but that it had removed it ... thus my explanation that a quality Anti-Viral offers protection and does not just flash warnings. If that's a cheap put-down, I'm ap*ll*d.

I certainly hope the lively nature of our exchange using all sorts of words in the English language doesn't discourage either Billy or Scoops from continuing to make more of their usual informative posts!
Quote |