Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time in Thailand this August!
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2009, 04:25 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixstorm View Post
Thank you for all that info! I will take the advice about the guide to heart.

Those links are great!

I can't wait to get there!
I should mention that in Pattaya the Ambiance Hotel and Boyztown are just a two minute walk from the city beach, but you'll want to visit Dong Tan Beach at Jomtien.

Once you get the lay of the land in Pattaya it's quite easy to get to by Song Taeow for only B 10, but the first time you go get someone from the hotel to give you clear directions, or better yet have someone at the hotel get a "motorcy taxi" for you and have the hotel person tell the man that you want Dong Tan beach at Jomtien.

On this map, you'll come into Jomtien on Thappraya Road heading straight for the sea. The road and the song taeow will turn left along the (horror) straight beach. You want to get off and walk along the beach road to the right.

Pick any of the places to sit (across from Tui's Hotel is the best). You can order drinks, food whatever from the boys where you are seated. When you leave you pay for whatever you consumed and a small amount for the use of the beach chair.

In August it won't be this crowded!

VERY USEFUL INFORMATION ON FINDING THE RIGHT PLACE: Where is the gay beach in Jomtien? « Shamelessmack in Thailand and around

Quote |