Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time in Thailand this August!
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2009, 08:15 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixstorm View Post
This august I have two weeks to spend in Thailand. I'm hoping someone on here can suggest hotels that are reasonable, comfortable, and nice to stay at.
... .

-- You have been given helpful information to get you started.

-- Checking the 127 postings for the last year I see the following -
1.- About 11 mention PATTAYA in their titles.
2.- The REGENT*, THE ROSE and THE TARNTAWAN** HOTELS,(all in BKK.), are mentioned specifically by name;
*- เดอะรีเจนท์ สีลม ::: The Regent Silom
**- Tarntawan Place Hotel - Home Page!
3.- There is also a more general thread entitled: 'Hotel query.'.
-- In PATTAYA the AMBIANCE HOTEL has been mentioned -
Ambiance, premier deluxe gay hotel in Pattaya, Thailand
- So quite a lot of useful & before-bedtime reading for you!

-- About 6 months ago I looked-in at the TARNTAWAN HOTEL, and was told that the prices for their rooms would be about THB.2,200.oo. daily to include breakfast, (but am not sure if the price included service & taxes?), (approx. GBP.40.oo. & USD.64.oo.),.
- No difficulties in bringing-back a companion with you, should you wish. But, in fairness to all, do make certain that all of your valuables are locked-away safely: 'The hotel is not responsible etc, etc. ... .'.

-- From memory the ROSE HOTEL'S prices are of the same order; it is reported as being gay friendly.

-- In PATTAYA I have no first hand knowledge of the AMBIANCE HOTEL - but I am sure that others' recommendations are to be noticed favorably.

-- "Sanookie dee!" -- Bibi. --
Quote |