Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time in Thailand this August!
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2009, 04:20 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile;671552-- About 6 months ago I looked-in at the TARNTAWAN HOTEL, and was told that the prices for their rooms would be about THB.2,200.oo. daily to include breakfast, (but am not sure if the price included service & taxes?), (approx. GBP.40.oo. & USD.64.oo.),.- [I
Bibi[/i]. --
All the current information is available on their website that I gave in my original response.

The B2,200 rate would be for the broom closets that they keep for ancient British visitors and other ne'er'-do-wells whose main concern is whether or not they get a free breakfast. Go for the Deluxe Surawong Room. It's not all that deluxe , but you'll have a view of the courtyard. Don't go for a suite. They're a waste.

I also gave a link in my original post for the Ambiance, but Mother Inferior decided to include it in his post since his memory is failing and he forgot he had seen it a minute earlier.
Quote |