Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - White House Spa (URGENT)
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2009, 07:52 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoops View Post
My comments on Whitehouse:
... .
- It's a long way from the downtown area, traffic pretty bad and very bad in peak hour.
... .

-- Agreed, during most of the day I would prefer not to use any form of road transport.
- From 'down town.' at PRATUNAM LANDING, (which is possibly a couple of hundred yards roughly Northwards from CENTRALWORLD, [BTS.: SIAM.], along Ratchadamri rd.), there's a fairly rapid, (approx. 35 mins.), and economical, (18.Bh.), canal-ferry to THE MALL - BANG KAPI, from which you'll have a few minutes' walk North-Westwards along Lad Phrao rd. and then down a soi to WHITE HOUSE SPA..
- From memory - I've not re-checked - their web-site shews a local map.
- NB.: Should you use the canal-ferry then the last return one back to Central BKK. will leave BANG KAPI LANDING sometime before 18.30.hrs..
-- As an aside THE MALL - BANG KAPI has been known to be cruisy! ;-)

-- As a service to other readers your observations on that SPA. would be welcomed.

-- Enjoy. -- E&OE.. -- Bibi. --
Quote |