Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - WTF is going on here?! @ the FUCKING Wal-Mart in San Bernardino/Highland area???
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2009, 11:01 PM
ScrotumSacBoy
Cruiser

Exclamation WTF is going on here?! @ the FUCKING Wal-Mart in San Bernardino/Highland area???

I have a question that I was hoping someone local could shed some light regarding my suspicions about strange things afoot in a particular area(s) mainly surrounding & emanating from the WAL-MART located on Highland Ave. (x Bolder Ave.) there in Highland. I am hoping someone could tell me more, share their experiences, or help better understand.

I have been arriving at the impression that this area (& it’s vicinity) is & has quite a lot of cruiser activity, with dudes of ALL sorts, on the prowl & looking to hook-up. – I must say that I totally didn’t see this one for a long time despite it being in front of my nose, …& I’m aware of the multitude of diverse areas that cruising takes place in, & very little shocks me, …but this place is right in my home turf. I had not heard nor read a word about this area, & this I have to admit is the last place I’d expect to find such a thing!

So as far as I can tell, my first hand experiences have led to believe that it encompasses the entire parking lot of WALMART, out to the fringes of the parking lot, …from the now vacant Mervyns on the west of the complex to the shady ambiguous happenings over on the eastern especially active side. It has been at all hours; I’ve noticed & span the gap as far as type.

This area has the following ingredients: A cavernous 24 hour Chevron station (the only decent, clean, restrooms for miles, the first or last gas station depending on your direction of travel up hwy330 to the mountains, a spooky gully & thick brush that encircles the backside of gas station) a frontage sort of ‘side road’ (runs north/south) rhat continues up along the chevron for a bit & dead ends at some CALTRANS facility which half-way lined w/ idling or parked semi-trucks/big-rigs, vagabond ‘campers’ or ‘homeless’ people living in vans, & guys getting blow jobs in pick-ups.

The general area also backs up to the creepy receiving docks/auto center/garden center portion of the WALMART & is rarely patrolled by the crack head rent-a-cop who tools around w/ the flashing yellow light.) But it does have ample parking, lots of greenery/trees, & a park-n-ride air about it! LOL

So hopefully someone has to know something about this place or area, or what the hell is going on around there!?!! I’d love to hear anything anyone wants to input.

Bryce.
Quote |