Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2009, 03:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (3Oth.], evening I went to INDRA MASSAGE, Soi Than Tawan - off Suriwong rd., for my usual, 9O mins' & oil-massage.
- I chose Khun Odd, (he gave me my 1st. massage there.] - 29YO. but body still in good shape from regular exercising and still single. He speaks better English than most and we enjoyed a conversation about several matters.
- In the room he took-off his shirt and trousers without being asked - but kept-on his briefs and socks.
- The massage and after massage followed their usual course - quite satisfactory and nothing new to report there.

-- In exchange I shewed him what some of the masseurs in WHITE HOUSE SPA. do: the masseur kneels down between his client's legs and places the clients thighs on top of his own, thus raising the lower part of the clients body, so that his hands can reach easily under the client's body.
- I enquired, too, if he'd ever thought of trying Body-to-body massage? He said that he hadn't and that that takes practice to do well.
- In conclusion I asked if he'd thought of puting massage oil on his arse and using that to massage his client? He replied that massage oil on other parts of his body than his hands made him feel all itchy-scratchy.

-- INDRA MASSAGE has its own web-page now:
Indra Massage Bangkok
- I was told that if one goes there and mentions seeing the web-site then one should be offered 1O%. DISCOUNT on their Aroma oil massage.
Quote |