Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2009, 02:46 AM
scoops
Cruiser

1. "Need to book in advance" is just a marketing plow, used in many situations. Normal stuff.

I have visited this venue. It's very nicely set up, must have cost a fortune. The manager speaks very good English, is friendly, good listener and not pushy.

I arrived about 1500 and 10 young men appeared, all had good appearance, well groomed and full of friendly smiles. I had a call from my ofice and I had to quickly abandon the massage at that time. I returned about two hours later and 7 of the 10 were with customers.

2. "When a Student is a Model". Come on this is just marketing stuff, there are people who have fantasies of getting it off with students, muscleguys, ladyboys rednecks, construction workers, etc etc etc.

3. As I said, the manager speaks good English, call him for clarification of the menu.
Quote |