Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2009, 07:53 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Massage

Yes I did get a massage.

It wasn't marketed as a Student Massage but the masseur was in fact a student, both of massage and other academic studies. Quite good English.

I don't recall his name, medium height, excellent body, great smile, polite and pleasant, from memory 20 years old, said he was straight (whatever that means in Thailand) but he worked hard at pleasing the customer and he had no trouble getting hard and releasing a quite large amount of his juice, and with lots of loud moans.

I gave him my usual tip for good service and he was quite happy with that. It was only his second working day at a massage venue.

But lets be pragmatic, this place seems to be very well managed and operated, but the bottom line is that you select a boy at any venue and see what turns out! Fifty percent good success rate is probably about par for the course (my guess) and it always will be.
Quote |