Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2009, 03:25 AM
Kaojai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i][/color]

-- AGAYA MASSAGE, (Tnn. Rama IV.], which I haven't visited for a long time used to have several masseurs who were students from the nearby university, and reportedly trained on a weekly basis by either the manager or a professional & visiting masseur, (I forget which.],.
- My two visits there were LESS than favorable.
-- Bibi. --
Yes, my time in Bangkok is somewhat limited so I'm less inclined to experiment than I might be if I were resident there full-time.

I think I'll give Senso another go. My first try was OK. The facilities are nice and all. The masseur I chose was quite good-looking but neither the massage nor the post-massage experience made the expense worthwhile... it was OK, but at those prices I want a bit more than OK. I'm hoping the second time will make up for the first... or else next time I'll trudge over to Hero despite the inconvenience.

My best massage experience was at Hero, but that involves more travelling time, the place was rather hectic and the ride back on the BTS made me feel empathy for tinned sardines.

Of course, if we do get some positive first-hand reports about Bento (and some more specific information than their website appears to offer), that too would be nearer to The Tarntawan, where I usually stay.
Quote |