Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2009, 07:32 PM
Kaojai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoops View Post
First response - are you taking this a bit too seriously?

I'm not obsessing about Bento, but I was hoping to coax some fairly straight-forward information out of you about the boys & the massage. Obviously you're more interested in lecturing.

Some people manage to convey all the useful information needed in a paragraph or two, as this very long thread illustrates.Since it alone is approaching 660 replies and over 70,000 hits maybe you can understand the interest it generates... and I don't think people are reading it because of your supposed insight into marketing ploys or managerial nonsense. Possibly you've misundestood the purpose of this message board.

I have made a tentative arrangement for a boy from Senso to come to my hotel for a 2 hour massage, but was interested in Bento because it appears to be a high quality place and I am all for paying a bit more to ensure a quality performance.

I don't mind paying B4000 for some guy from Senso to come to my hotel for a good afternoon experience and I will probably spend more than that in the evening with one or two guys from the gogo bars.

I only travel up to Bangkok about once a month and I can usually only spend one night, so if I'm going to blow B15,000 to B20,000 on travel, hotel, massage & offing someone,etc., then I want it all to be worth the bother & expense.

I don't mind spending money but I hate wasting my time.

Quote:
My ultimate point here is that working boys are human beings not programmed robots..
How very condescending you are.

I have a great deal of respect for the boys in the bars and massage places. It is because I am not demanding that I prefer places where it is the policy to do certain basic things. I always tip generously and do not throw hissy fits even if I find the boy inept.

If someone doesn't like taking his clothes off during the massage, that's fine, but I'm not going to pay B 4000 for him to smear oil on my back fully dressed. If the massage venue has policies in place then both the boy & I know what to expect. It isn't a date or a marriage proposal, it's supposed to be an erotic massage.

Most of the high end places obviously do instruct the boys concerning some basic procedures and their boys are anything but robots.

Quote:
what he never realizes is that he's so rude
He's not alone. Possibly you're taking yourself a little too seriously. Certainly after years of living in Thailand I continue to find the boys to be far better company than the majority of farang who seem to think themselves experts in all things Thai and wander about with a chip on their shoulders.

P.S. I have to agree with Sextile's observation that the quality of this board has begun to nose-dive recently.
Quote |