Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - WTF is going on here?! @ the FUCKING Wal-Mart in San Bernardino/Highland area???
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2009, 01:45 AM
ScrotumSacBoy
Cruiser

not IN walmart, AROUND IT silly !!!!

Walmart's are pretty much the same here as you described below. I'm not saying anything goes on in there, YUCK NO! that place is a revolving door of all sorts of foulness, & yes there's the same dumb ass rent-a-cop, & security set-up w/ cams everywhere, etc.etc.
But what I detailed below is not, & was not a crystal meth vision!!! LOL It was accumulated over a vast period of time. + I was recounting the various aspects & physical surroundings, NOT to be confused for all of them to be going off all at once like some queer rodeo, or carnival!! LOLOLO !!
PLEASE NOTE: it's subtle, not loud in-your-face like the New York piers in the 1970's for God's sake!! (this is HIghland we're talking about)
& sometimes there's not a damm thing going on! ...It's not something you'd notice on a weekend, at 1:00 pm for example!
It's not the Walmart that's the draw,...That's just a coinsidence. I'm just as surprised at this nasty-ish location being cruisy in the first place. (hence this post)
Quote |