Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Beltsville ABS video token ripoff
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2009, 06:20 PM
Balto TG Gal
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Balto TG Gal Send a message via Yahoo to Balto TG Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzncub301 View Post
i know, think i will stick with the Laurel ABS from now on
Meh..I`ll pass on that place as well..Last several times I went there it was such an uncomfortable feel to it..Clerk acted as if he was doing me a favor even giving me tokens and then he was in the back yelling at people every couple of minutes or banging on doors.. One time I went in and had just gone in the back and was waiting for someone to come out of the restroom since I had driven an hour getting there and while I was waiting the clerk came back and berated me for "hanging out in the hallway and not spending and money"..I`ll stick to Bush River from now on..The only annoying problems there are the idiots standing against the walls in the hall looking like they are waiting for a bus and the others who come in the booth next to you and shove their face thru the hole staring at you