Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2009, 06:43 AM
zippo
Cruiser

Went to Candle TSpa yesterday and chose a new boy from the album. Can't remember the name. Massage was 7/10 but he seem more interested in getting me aroused. Was willing to let me suck his dick and later drop off all his clothings and got up on the massage table with me. He won't let me play his ass but was willing to let me lick his nipples and a great kisser. When I came, I was a bit worried that he might asked me to go for my shower, but he cleaned me up and continue with his massage.
There is now a Candle PSpa. Both of them are own by the same owners and the boys work for both places. I've been to Candle Tspa numerous times and as usual the place is always classy and very clean. 90mins aromatherapy cost bht900. Usually I get a package of 5 massage sessions and it work out to just bht3500. But this time, I wasn't too sure when I'll be back again, so I just paid the bht900.
Today (11Jul), after a tiring day at Chatuchak market, I decide to have a oil massage at Silom Massage infront of Saladaeng BTS. I picked up a guy from their photos that is on display in the shop. The guy gave a very good hard massage. The masseur asked if I wanted a happy ending, I told him yes. But unfortunately, I find him not good at that. So I asked him to stop. I bought a 3hr coupon and cost me bht1250. So, I save bht250 as 1hr cost bht500. This is a good place to get a good massage but one got to ealk out of the massage room the get a shower should one wants one.
Quote |