Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2009, 03:07 AM
sloot
Cruiser

I think you mean that Senso _is_ on your non-returning list.

I too came across a Thai guy who was a hairy as a typical middle-easterner, but it was in the dark steam-room of a sauna. I really thought he was arab or farang. I had to extricate myself from his pursuit. It got so bad that I had to leave the steam room altogether. When opening the door to exit I turned around, taking advantage of the light, to see who it was who had been pursuing me, and was completely surprised to see a 30-ish Thai guy.

I haven't been to Senso more than once, but I too would apply a simple principle. Any place that charges above average has to deliver extra value to justify it. While a venue cannot control the chemistry between customer and client, it can still do many other things: e.g. ensure good training for staff, or open and honest information to customers, and so on.

My impression on my one visit too was that Senso charged more than the rest, but delivered no more than the same "try your luck".