Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nude dancing
Thread: Nude dancing
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2009, 12:14 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mii_Kwaam_suk View Post
It does seem that if bars are able to organize shows with big cock contests or fucking shows, neither of which I find at all interesting, that having boys dance naked and not erect wouldn't be that difficult.
... .

-- The last time when I was in FUTUREBOYS - Soi Twilight, off Suriwong rd. - and that was quite some time ago, I asked why the participants in the Big Cock Show wore Condoms? I was told that by so doing, and technically speaking, they were not breaking the law by displaying their private parts uncovered.
- Memory would suggest, too, that in HOTMALE the flourescent-painted dancers wear Condoms when they're not dancing and wearing their pouches.

-- I have noticed that nowadays so many participants in the BCS. wear their briefs which they pull-down for only those few & necessary moments as they strut their stuff; again and should BKK's. Finest be in the offing the briefs can be pulled-up very quickly.
- Participants in the bold/exciting shows would just have to be quick on their feet!
-- Bibi. --
Quote |