Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nude dancing
Thread: Nude dancing
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2009, 08:12 AM
Mii_Kwaam_suk
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i] [/color]

-- The last time when I was in FUTUREBOYS - Soi Twilight, off Suriwong rd. - and that was quite some time ago, I asked why the participants in the Big Cock Show wore Condoms? I was told that by so doing, and technically speaking, they were not breaking the law by displaying their private parts uncovered.
- Memory would suggest, too, that in HOTMALE the flourescent-painted dancers wear Condoms when they're not dancing and wearing their pouches.

-- I have noticed that nowadays so many participants in the BCS. wear their briefs which they pull-down for only those few & necessary moments as they strut their stuff; again and should BKK's. Finest be in the offing the briefs can be pulled-up very quickly.
- Participants in the bold/exciting shows would just have to be quick on their feet!
-- Bibi. --
Ah, that explains it. I recently caught the end of the show at Hotmale and quite a few boys went up on stage for the BCS, all of them wearing condoms with the cocks sticking out and all of them dropping the briefs to some greater or lesser degree.

I never was a big fan of all that anyway and if they're going to be shrink-wrapped & trussed up it really seems ridiculous.
Quote |