Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rhode Island, jamestown - beavertail - SleepingSlut
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2009, 06:27 AM
getcock
Cruiser

i think i know who you mean. tasty body, nice cock and a nice round bubble butt. ive never seen him on the rocks by the water..only up top. the first time he was way down at the end down a small path on a blanket in the grass snoring away. he was wearing sweats...took me a while to get up the nerve, but when i touched his cock it got quick and i sucked it til i came.

the second time i was with a friend. the guy was on his side. took me a few to convince my friend, but soon enough he popped the guys cock out his shorts and started sucking and i slid the back of his shorts down and licked that hot ass all over.

ive played with his cock a few times since then. he drives a silver SUV btw always check for it in the lot...he makes the walk all the way down to the end worth it if your horny and want a cock or ass
Quote |