Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help a newbie in bangkok?
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2009, 01:58 AM
bijosh20bkk
Cruiser

Should I worried Id become addicted :P?

How much does a sauna usually cost, and shouldn't I be worried about STDs ect, are guys generally safe?

I live in sukhumvit 16, haven't heard of Mahesak road. I am very interested in meeting up with older GWMs specifically, is there a good one near sukhumvit 22 or 16 that would have more than average older GWMs?

The idea is very exciting I think I may check it out this weekend if I get up the courage.

My biggest fear is that in the moment I will want cum in me... I know I am the type to always push for unprotected sex and not worry about the consequences until later, which is fkn stupid. Hopefully safety is the norm. Thank god I have been lucky so far, had a STD test for my current long term girlfriend after she wanted to start taking the pill so I have a clean bill of health and I haven't had any other relationships since then. Fuck I am horny this is killing me.
Quote |