Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2009, 09:04 AM
aussie_guy
Cruiser

Aqua

I visited Aqua - Sathorn on three ocassions during my recent visit. The first time I suprised everyone by leaving my seat and walking amongst the 30 or so boys of all shapes, mostly the slim twinky type that I like although there are some average and muscle guys for those who like that type of build.

I got a much better view than from the seats and there amongst the boys was a stand out with soft, smooth, shining skin - a 21 yo beauty from Chiang Mai. You do not need his name as he stands out from the crowd. I shook his hand and the other boys cheered, it was quite good fun, even before the massage. All I can say is that this guy speaks adequate english, has a perfect for me defined body shape, good massage and great after massage delights.

I have been to Aqua six times, it is very clean and a nice atmosphere. The boss seems less pushy now and it is more relaxed. Minimum tip for the boy is 1000 baht and I happily gave a bit extra. Massage was 450 baht for cream 1 hour.

I also availed the use of the spa/video room on my last visit which costs 1000 baht extra (including massage) plus 1000 baht minumum tip. I had a great time and recommend if you would like something different from the usual massage room.

The massage skills of the boys at Aqua are probably not of the highest standard but they seem to be excellent in providing the happiest of endings that I have found in most places.
Quote |