Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2009, 07:30 AM
aussie_guy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNakedTop View Post
There is a place in the soi with Dreamboys... called like Bangkok Massage... I noticed some hot guy with the shirt hanging out in the soi the other night.

Has anyone tried this place? Seems to be on the second floor atop one of the show bars.

Thanks so much!
I used the services of Bangkok Massage last April. They seem to have a rotation system and I was offered a guy, they just brought him in and said "he Ok" instead of selecting the massuer myself which is the norm for the places that I visit. He looked good like most of the guys there so I went along with the process.

Bangkok Massage was fine except for the the rooms where there was a matress on the floor and I could also hear everything that was happening in the adjacent room including the chatting and after massage performance. This can be a turn on or a turn off for some but I prefer some more privacy.

The massage and afters were good and I did notice they had some very good looking guys there last week when I dined at the restaurant across the soi. I did not venture inside so I cannot say if there have been any changes to the selection process for the massuer or if the rooms are better sound proofed. I am sure that you could take who you like at present because there are not many customers. I feel a bit sad for the guys sitting there and at the other places all day long waiting for a customer.
Quote |