Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - help a newbie in bangkok?
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2009, 11:00 AM
bijosh20bkk
Cruiser

Yeah, but I am looking for someone particular to bring me back into all of this, plus I was working out the logistics with my girlfriend who is actually quiet turned on by it all, and has requested to watch and then was awesome and brought home a female friend... (so straight guys out there, you don't even have to prove that your bi just tell them and perhaps it will work out the same lol kidding). But she is turning out to be quiet the nympho...

Looking for someone close by to me who has nights free, like late evenings after dinner with the family sort of thing, the husband who gets in his car and cruises would be nice but I doubt realistic here (had such a nice time in australia when beckoned over to a car with a torch, I really didn't know what he wanted at first though).

Anyway If you live in the area and are interested in being gentle drop me a line.
Quote |