Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon.Time Magazine
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2009, 01:16 AM
scoops
Cruiser

I'm not good on dates / time periods etc., but I think it would have been the early to late 80's period and even well into the 90's.

When Babylon first opened the gossip was that the owner came from a very very wealthy family and that his parents gave him the land and access to whatever funds he wanted, without question.

Let me repeat, this was the gossip.

Perhaps the 'open cheque' gossip could be true, the costs to initially build decorate, equip and start up the original Babylon would have been massive and a business analyst would probably have trouble seeing that the return would make business sense.

Additionally, at that time, the gossip was that Babylon was not in fact set up as a business venture, and in fact made no sizeable return on investment and was in fact just a toy / a hobby.

I repeat this was the gossip.
Quote |