Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:07 AM
TrumplesOz
Cruiser

Well I didn't get back to Banana last Friday night as I had hoped.

On Thursday night however I wandered around to Senso to check out just what it really was like. Reviews had indicated it was expensive - In the end I found it worth every satang I paid.

Wandered up to their door and wondered if this really was a gay massage place in Bangkok because the place looked too damn neat and tidy to be true.

The sign advised I had had come to the right place so I walked inside. It was around 5pm and there were about 8 boys sitting around some with shirts on, some without. A couple more removed them as I was asked to sit by the manager and was handed the menu.

An extensive menu indeed as others have warned, very easy to be confused with all the options.

Breaking my eyes away from the menu I cast them adrift over the array of flesh lined up in front of me, far enough away so I didn't feel crowded but close enough that I was able to check it all out. For once I decided to not go with any recommendations from the manager but to select the one that I seemed to "click" with.

So I stopped looking for Mr. Perfect and went instead for the one that I seemed to be in synch with. I'm glad I did, as it turned out a very wise decision.

If you wish to check out their website then you can see Mr Vit and see if you have the same synch I had.

Having made that choice I returned to the menu and decided to have a 90 minute oil massage.

The shower area attached to the massage room was spotless and the water warm, Vit joined me having removed with clothes and proceeded to scrub every inch of me - oh boy, I knew I was going to loose my self-control very quickly.

The massage as how I wanted it, hard enough to break up some knots, erotic enough to make me understand that I sure had made a good choice. All areas were covered, including my feet area that I normally need to make sure masseurs stay away from due to past damage. I asked Vit to be careful around them and he did. His English skills were OK.

The transition from massage to "afters" just seemed to happen, one moments his hands were massaging me then I realised something else, rather large & hard had joined in the massage whilst he was giving me a full body to body rub down.

When he motioned me to roll over all resistance failed and I submitted totally. Hands and tongue were used to complete the "official" massage and then a nicely proportioned cock joined in the equation, one much larger than I'm used to with other Thai massage guys.

Suffice to say the time concluded in a delightful and lengthy internal massage and massive spilling of seed from both of us.

Another shower to clean up and then downstairs for the monetary considerations.

Total time from shower to shower: 80 minutes
Tip B1400
Senso fee B1000

Massage rating: 8/10
Extras rating: 7/10

My next trip to BKK can't come soon enough! Back home now so it's another 12 months until I'm back
Quote |