Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 02:58 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

I had a surprisingly good session at Babylon on last Saturday. After arriving tired from an overnight flight from Aus, I decided to have a top price 1500BHT massage. It was surprisingly good session because not only was the massage itself absolutely first class, but it transitioned into a happy ending, despite the official Babylon policy of 'no sex'. I have never experienced this before anywhere and overall I thought it was a very good way to conclude a massage. The masseur in question obviously took the queue from me when he was probing around my genitalia while I was face down and I responded. He then started massaging 'down there' and soon I couldn't resist and turned over for a brilliant hand job. It was all the more exciting as he was constantly looking out for intruders should he be caught 'breaking the rules'. But I think I might have blown his cover, so to speak, when I gave him a generous tip after returning to my locker downstairs and was observed by one of the other masseurs. Then again, maybe the whole thing is a ruse just to make it more exciting. Afterall, Babylon is all about 'sex on premises' is it not?
Quote |