Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Weird cocks I have loved
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2009, 02:17 PM
COCKSUCKERSLUT
Cruiser

Thumbs up Tiny billy boy

How about that night at Vulcan in SD ? I was kicking back with my cock out in my room. A cute boy peeked in and I wanked him on in. He was a cute tiny skinny boy with close cropped shock blonde hair all spiky. Think a mini Billy Idol twink. He was wearing a black patent leather sling shot unzipped all the way down to his groin and it had a thong ass. In other words he wasn't wearing much of anything at all.
He sat between my legs and started to lick me ass hole to belly button and suck on my throbbing hard cock. After awhile of this I wanted a piece of him too. When I went for his cock I found he had short cropped shock blonde pubic hair too and a very cute mini penis. It was almost exactly the size of my little finger. VERY hard. Distinct circumcised little mushroom head. His balls were like bing cherries. I didn't need to deep throat him it all fit right in my mouth. I was licking his little balls with his cock in my mouth.
Then we were rubbing cocks awhile and that was fun but something about our position or him or something got me worried he could slip his hard little stinger in me unprotected and I don't do THAT so we parted on friendly terms. Sorry the ending is so vague here... but OK OK ... story is, we ended up in a wild 69 deep throat and he came like it was his first time in months, he shot like a half cup of cum into my eager sucking mouth and I savored it, letting it run down over his cock and balls and licking it back up. Amazing such tiny little balls could put out so much cum. We snowballed our two cum loads a while and THEN parted on friendly terms.
Quote |