Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big Age Difference
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2009, 02:34 PM
sbstudtop
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to sbstudtop Send a message via Yahoo to sbstudtop
Virginity

I'm not sure if this belongs here or the age and Internet thread, it's a fine line.

Lately early 20 somethings have been hitting on me without any unsolicited advances from me. Within the past week I've had 3 three requests to hook up from sister site men4sexnow. I'm not really sure if they can't find partners in their age group, their group are just being asses or they are looking for the enhanced experience an older guy can provided without the BS.

Recently a 20yo approached me to take his virginity since he lived local and was dying to try anal sex. The BF and I briefly discussed this and made the arrangements to meet.

This lean and trim young man was nervous as hell upon arriving so we took some time to chit chat and explain what would happen and what to expect keeping in mind his personal comfort and safety. He quickly calmed and off came the clothes. Bottomline is that he was determined to lose his virginity and we facilitated that desire. Afterwards, he was so full of questions about gay sex that we spent hours talking.

Although the older generation is generally frowned upon by the younger we still have a useful purpose by transferring our knowledge, skills, experiences, passions and comraderie, albeit our bodies may not be perfect anymore. This young man left excited, inquisitive and still continues to chat with us about all facets of gay life.

Perhaps he was just one of the small minority that prefer older men for their wisdom. I know that he can move on in life with something new under his belt and armed with a universe of new ideas and things to explore. I was privileged to provide that for him. We are thankful that the encounter took place as the sex between the BF and I has been the best ever.

I'm 53 and the BF is 32.