Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2009, 08:25 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Bento!

-- A few days ago my enthusiastic, middle-aged & American friend went to BENTO MASSAGE -
- addr.: SILOM TERRACE, 57/155, Soi Saladaeng 2.,
Silom, Bang rak, BKK. 10500.;
- loc'n.: SILOM TCE. is on opp. side of Soi S'daeng. to backside of SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA, (SCSP.), and nearer to SWISS LODGE HTL. on Soi convent; roughly facing SIVADON EXECUTIVE CARS & a multi-storey car-park bldg.; BENTO is right next to a drive-through into SILOM TCE.;
- dirn's.: from Si Convent is approx. 69yds.; from rear ent'ce./exit of SCSP. is roughly 85yds.; there is a pink on yellow BENTO sign over doorway;
- Google Earth co-ords.: roughly 100-32-04.E.x13-43-38.N.;
- tel.: (02)-630 4669.;
- web: Bento Oriental Spa & Massage @ SaLa Daeng
- e-mail: bentospa@msn.com
- hrs.: 11.-06.oo.;
- advert.: freebie & monthly MAX Magazine - IX.#85..

-- My friend arr'd. during mid-a'noon. to find but four masseurs on parade;
- The Recept'n. area is v. clean & comfortable - up-mkt. looking with fresh flowers and other similar touches;
- A gracious MamSan listened to his usual requirements, ('Masseur must have a big cock etc. etc.'), and asked wch. masseur would like to serve him?
- None volunteered, instead a discussion broke-out amongst them; eventually the M'San. detailed one of them - Khun Ex. - to go with the customer;
- Massage room just big enough for the std.-sized table with small surrounding space for the masseur; room contained a hand wash-basin. Good en suite ablutions & toilet area with running H&C. water, good sel'n. of soaps & suchlike; clean linen on massage-table; clean, soft & fluffy towels!
- A so-so massage;
- Afterwards the masseur had to be 'smoked' to achieve an erection so as to be able to put-on a Condom - for wch. he had to leave to room to obtain. A short session of about one minute before the masseur achieved an obviously faked orgasm; the Condom was whipped-off v. quickly before being tossed into the garbage bin.
- The masseur did not join his customer for an after-massage shower; but, having brought a cup of ginger tea, waited outside.
- Afterwards the M'San. was nowhere to be seen.
- My friend paid for a 60 mins. massage and was In & OUT in LESS than 50 mins.!
- NB.: I cannot remember whether my friend mentioned if there is a MINIMUM TIP's. policy there?

-- E&OE. as reported speech. --

-- Today, (08th.), morning I chanced to be in SILOM 64 Bldg. -
- loc'n.: on opposite side of Si Lom rd. to SCSP. & roughly opposite to the large 7/11. Bldg.; connected by a skybridge to BTS. Sala Daeng, (S2.),.
- Outside SAKURA HOLIDAY CO. is a stand for brchures wch. contains a brochure for BENTO MASSAGE wch. offers bearers a 15%. discount.

-- In SILOM 64 Bldg. is also THE BEST MASSAGE, (3rd. fl.), wch. has featured in this thread quite some time ago - I think that Khun Yannawa might have mentioned it.
- I dropped-in there to ask for a Business Card.
- While writing I noticed 4 prs. of shoes outside the door, so presumably there were 4 masseurs on call?
- The recept'n. area looked clean and smelt fresh.
- The 2 masseurs whom I saw are both on the younger & twinkier side of life.
Quote |