Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bad BJ Stories
Thread: Bad BJ Stories
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2009, 08:34 AM
pike
Cruiser

Bad BJ Stories

Over on the Sex Advice forum Grumpybear has started a thread about who sucks cock better, men or women. My first thought was men, of course. Women have no incentive to give a good BJ and poor understanding of male sexual needs. Then I thought that despite the overall male superiority that I have received some really perfunctory, uninspired and just plain odd blow jobs from guys. So, this thread is for you to unload your bad blowjob stories and maybe inspire some of the laggard cocksuckers to improve their technique and delivery.

One of the oddest BJs I've endured was at the Saugatuck, Michigan private beach and dunes. Check out my paean to the place in the cruise listings to get a feel for the setting. It was on Memorial Day Monday this last May and the crowd was sparse, it being Monday and all. But there were a few guys still around willing to suck my big uncut dick.

After walking all the trails to make sure there wasn't anybody better cruising around I went back to the place where the most promising looking guy was lying on his beach towel. I stood over him and began stroking my cock and he quickly motioned for me to lie down beside him. I did so and he began to work on my dick. But 'work' is way too active a word to describe it. He basically put my dick in his mouth and made pig noises while drooling on me and jerking his cock. In about 2 minutes he came, got up and said he had to leave.

No big deal in the grand scheme of things, however. I washed myself off and quickly found Option #2 who spent at least an hour sucking my cock and balls and deepthroating me in the most dedicated and loving manner until I couldn't stand it any longer and unloaded deep into his throat.

Then on the way out in the couples area I saw a woman sucking her husband's/boyfriend's cock. She was moaning and putting on a good show but didn't seem to have a vested interest in getting him off. I would definitely prefer her over #1 but not over #2.
Quote |