Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magnificent ?? Obsession
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2009, 08:32 PM
shadowseeker
Cruiser

Kaojai, isn't this the CRUISINGFORSEX board? Show some respect! I myself am quite settled down, maybe a massage every six weeks or so and the occasional situation arises (a few times a year) where cruising sex just happens out of coincidence. For the most part I enjoy a very stable home environment and good social relationship with my partner and friends. I still like to read CFS because it is fun and sexy and once in a while I get a good tip. There is no reason for you and your followers to belittle those on the board giving cruising information. They are obviously in the right place. You, on the other hand, may need to be looking for a new BB. If the idea of cruising upsets you so much, then maybe you can go join the Martha Stewart Knitting Club or something.
Quote |