Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magnificent ?? Obsession
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2009, 05:29 AM
Kaojai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_guy View Post
And thank you to sextile and others for your detailed reports, your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Didn't mean it to be particularly critical of others anymore than myself. It doesn't "bother me so much" as someone stated, but I don't think there's anything wrong in occasionally putting what you do in a broader perspective.

Yes, I realize this board is entitled "cruisuing for sex," and I have no problem with the pursuit of sex for enjoyment. I have a long term, younger (than me) Thai friend who I love/like on many, many levels, some of which obviously relate to his sexual appeal.

I raised the question here because it is the cruising for sex board. There would be little point in doing so on the Martha Stewart knitting circle website, assuming such a thing exists.

For those of us living in Thailand, camping out in the ultimate candy shop, so to speak, maybe we could occasionally ask ourselves if we are becoming obsessed with something that is beautiful in moderation, but a little gross if carried on to excess. There are clearly some people here who could not have much time left in their lives for anything else, based on their compulsive, daily postings.

I like dark chocolate, some Chilean cabernets and Chinese blue & white porcelain, among other things. I know that I have to use some restraint regarding each. Of course, in the end, it's totally up to you.

Obviously StillThrobbing has issues that only he can deal with and if he wants to cater to them ... at least in his imagination from outside Thailand ... there's no reason why he shouldn't.
Quote |