Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magnificent ?? Obsession
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2009, 01:34 AM
Kaojai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
Well it is for those of us who post detailed accounts of our CFS's...

It sounds as thought you do if it involves anything outside of the homo "Christian Missionary Possy"!
And here is part of a response I wrote to someone on the matter of finding the right guy and repeatedly offing him to improve the experience with the benefits of familiarity.

Quote:
And some of us derive most of our sexual pleasure by being able to find all the things that can drive our "play-companion" slowly, inexorably, relentlessly to a quivering, twitching, (nearly subvocal) moaning climax where tightened muscles, taut extended feet, clenched hands, rhythmically thrusting hips suddenly convulse as the glans swells and deep inside a muscle pumps spasmodically sending forth a hot stream of cream and every muscle then goes limp as endorphins flood his mind & body… a light glistening dew covers his face, his lips tremble almost imperceptibly, his penis continues to throb in sympathy with his pulse & the final contractions of his vas deferens muscle … his vision remains unfocused but as you look into his eyes they sparkle and a smirky twitch plays on his lips.

Never happens the first couple of times, but the potential is usually recognizable and worth rewarding. A large tip won’t turn a ukulele into a Stradivarius, but once you get your hands on the Stradi, you won’t want to pluck anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
A more or less direct quote from the Bishop of Whatsit or Cardinal Dicksucker.
And part of what I wrote after a recent visit to Senso:

Quote:
I showered alone while he waited and then I lay down on the table while he showered. He was nude throughout and did really have quite a beautiful body. Aside from a nice head of hair and a small but un-tampered-with pubic bush (yes!!) , he was hairless. Ivory coloured skin and “cute” face.
He began work on my right foot and then lower leg, definitely locating some sore spots and working them well. He made sweeping movements up the length of the leg to the buttocks and that included decidedly stimulating contact with the perineum and scrotum. Same with the left leg.
Then he straddled me to work on the butt and back, moving his hips so that his genitals lightly touched me repeatedly. At that point my back & legs were well and truly oiled and he began sliding his whole body up and down my back. He was erect by this time and each time he slid upwards, he made a gentle sighing, groaning sound close to my ear.
When I turned over, he first did my hands & forearms and then repeated the work on the legs, the genitals and eventually doing a full-body, fully erect, sliding up & down. He initiated some hugging that enabled me to knead his very nice buttocks and back as he continued thrusting & sliding. When he breathed into my ear that he wanted to fuck me, I was reminded that I had told the manager what I wanted … to smoke the boy only … but I hadn’t told him, although at that point I was about ready for anything.
Nonetheless, I got off the table and with him lying there I did some totally unprofessional massaging of my own & concluded with very enjoyable smoking. After delivering a nice load, there was still about 15 minutes left and he made no move to get up so I lay alongside him, tonguing off any remaining cum, stroking his silky legs & abs and playing with his penis and impossibly soft scrotum. He seemed quite content with that. We showered together at the finish. It was really the first time I was able to see all of him in good light …made all the more delicious-looking because he was glistening from the shower… which I should add included watermelon smelling liquid soap.
When I first arrived I was disappointed that the boys I had hoped to find weren’t working and I was actually toying with the idea of saying I’d come back another time, but I have to say that was one of the best, most sensual … almost affectionate … experiences I’ve ever had with a boy in Thailand in any context.
I know it was orchestrated and by design, but damn when it comes to orchestrations, that rather tentative unassuming boy would make Herbert von Karajan & Seiji Ozawa look like a couple of ukulele pluckers.
He got B2000. I was only charged B 1000 for the massage. I floated back to the hotel.

I know this sort of thing doesn't compare to the thrill of longitude & lattitude or bus routes or endless repetition about big cock parades on Soi Twilight bars ... but I don't think it makes me a religious fanatic either.

Rather than having a spontaneous hysterectomy because someone suggests that "more can be less," maybe a thoughtful reasoned response ... or none at all ... would have been more appropriate.
Quote |