Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bad BJ Stories
Thread: Bad BJ Stories
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2009, 01:38 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Bad BJs

I guess not every willing dude out there is really a good cocksucker. If you have been around for a while, you must have stumbled upon a few of those guys who sometimes lack the technique, enthusiasm, stamina, and at times all of the above

Frankly, I do not dwell upon the unsatisfactory ones. First off, I do try to tell him clearly and unmistakably what I want, and what ain't really going right.

If it does not help (and usually, it does NOT), I nod, and move on. There is a ton of guys out there, ready, willing and perfectly capable. Why waste anyone's time?

Last but not least, we all are DIFFERENT. We all have very different sets of standards. A guy whom I find stellar may be too pushy for someone else... Besides, it is the really 'bad' ones who make us appreciate the work of the 'good' ones, ain't it?

KD
Quote |