Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2009, 05:35 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Tartanawan massage seems a bit short of staff at the moment, none of my previous regulars around.

Went to Prime twice late evening but both times was told would have to wait as no free staff.

Indra plenty of staff and usual service.

Twinks - my first visit. No menu card of what was on offer. Older guy said for massage and fucking all in price of Bht2,000. Asked why more expensive than Arena and Senso and was told that all boys were 18 - 20 and rent more expensive there. Fairly basic facilities and as rooms next to "reception" area you hear the TV and all conversations going on. Overall experience was pretty average.

Went to Urbanmale (Sukh 23) for the first time. Nice premises and room. Had the 90 min scrub and massage which was good. However boy just wanted to do a hand job for his "minimum" Bht1,000 tip. On the way to the massage room every boy said "enjoy your massage" no one asked after how it went. Will not be going back.

Went to Purity Massage 56 Surawong for first time. Has reasonable rooms with shower. Near the end of the massage boy asked what I wanted - said sucking each other. Unfortunately he had trouble getting hard and explained that he had not eaten recently and therefore I would need to fuck him to get him hard.... I obviously obliged. On the way out noticed they had quite a number of boys sitting in the area behind the foot massage room and the lifts to the body massage rooms. Will try this place again.
Quote |