Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 10th September 2009, 12:18 AM
Kaojai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmenard View Post
Thanks Kaojai,

I read a few reviews and this is exactly what I was looking for.
Do you know what is the best time to go as it seems to be a little bit overcrowd ?
The few times I've been there I've gone right at opening time ... I think 15:00 (??). At that time the number of boys available probably hasn't peaked, but the place isn't the mad house it becomes a little later. When I've finished with the massage and come out, it's been pure chaos. Mainly Asian, probably Thai, customers, milling about who looked like they had just knocked off from work based on the way they were dressed.

The number of rooms (as well as their size) is inadequate for the volume of business, so many were waiting for rooms to become free. I think they were going to do an expansion (and hopefully upgrade), but not sure if that's happened.

They do have a shower stall in the room, which I prefer, but the rooms and massage table are still nothing on a par with a place like Senso or other venues with the higher prices.

Still the boys are well worth it and that's the most important thing.

Not sure what it's like later in the evening.
Quote |