Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why Do We Like It?
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2009, 08:38 AM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

Talking

For me, I was attracted to the male penis at a young age, in my early 20’s. I had stopped off at an adult bookstore in northern Wisconsin just to see what was in there and what I could potentially buy. As I flipped through some of the magazines and saw the cocks my heart started beating like crazy. I bought a few that featured cocks mostly. It was heaven.

In many of the photos, women were sucking off these guys. I wanted to be the women in these photos, blowing the men --- not the men and not receiving the blowjobs.

When I moved to Arizona I found more “big cock” magazines that I truly treasured and purchased “how-to” books on how to give fellatio. Even in small booklets if there was a picture of a man with a nice cock, good hair and a great set of balls I wanted my mouth to go there.

So awesome!

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |