Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I need some good advice
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2009, 09:48 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

A couple of days ago. I wrote a story in the DIRTY STORIES SECTION of the forum about a friend whose wife tried anal with him using a strap-on dildo that was a diasterous experience. He learned that there is no way a toy can give the same sensations and joy as a real dick.

For advice, I second the notion to try an adult bookstore (ABS). There are a lot of guys willing to suck dick, get sucked, and even fuck ass. If you really want discreet, try going out of town to cruise the ABS. You'll be surprised how many do. When I lived in Portland, ME, I'd drive down to Portsmouth, NH for the ABS. More than once, a guy said "we should get together again" after I sucked them off. I would tell them I wasn't local only to hear them say "neither am I, I just came down from Portland!" It's a small world full of big cocks.
Quote |