Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Sextile
Thread: For Sextile
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2009, 08:15 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloot View Post
Hope you're still lurking. ... .

-- Khun Sloot,

-- Yes. I'm loitering still in various hawng nahm for considerable periods of time and am displaying myself to others' viewing and to my own gratification.
- When I'm not doing that I can be spotted - even although I'm wearing pre-owned camo. clothing - on hands & knees in LUMPINI and in other parks hoping to waylay single & young Thai men for my pleasure.
- Should the weather prove to be inclement then there are also the few remaining suck-cinemas in wch. I may be observed paying my devotions on my knees in front of various objects of worship.
- Then in the evenings - should I not go to some sleazy massage parlor - there are places like SUPER A., NATURE BOY and suchlike in wch. to drink a few beers and to ingest some protein supplements.
- For mental stimulation there are still exercises in Lat. & Long. to while-away any few idle moments.
- So well occupied in fact am I that I don't have much time to write-about my exploits here in the ever so serious CFS..
Quote |