Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saigon Hotels
Thread: Saigon Hotels
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2009, 10:52 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Saigon Hotels

I visited Saigon last week and had lots of internet contacts with guys there. They were keen to visit my hotel, but most said they couldnt stay out overnight and wanted very discrete day time meetings. I invited a 19 yo to join me and he suggested 7 am ! we settled on 8 and I met him in the lobby. Approaching the elevator the bell boy stopped him and directed us to reception. I asked to sign in a visitor and was given a very frosty reception by the female comrade receptionist (at the 4 star Continental Hotel right in the centre of HCM.) She said guests were not normally permitted in rooms and we should meet in the lobby. I declined and insisted on a visit "How long for?" she asked. I replied I was checking out a noon which would be sufficient. She advised 40 mins was the max allowed........ by this time was smoke was coming out of both my ears and I said fine.. went upstairs, locked and bolted the door and enjoyed about 90 mins with my new friend. Anyone had this experience there.. any recommended 3 or 4 star central hotels??
Quote |