Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How much cum can your mouth hold?
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2009, 11:00 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Question How much cum can your mouth hold?

I've often read in stories about a guy pouring out so much cum that the cock sucker could not handle all of it and it would dribble down their chin as they were unable to keep up with it.

Truthfully, I can't remember a single time where a guy poured out more cum than I could orally handle. I have had instances where they continue to fuck their dick in and out of my mouth as they cum frothing up the pool of cum, or even drawing some of it back out as they pull out and my lips scraping it off as they plunge back. This has dribbled down my chin. And I've had instances where the guy jams it in so far as he shoots that I have gagged (not often) and coughed goo back out to dribble.

The average male load does not seem to exceed the fluid capacity of the average mouth. So I ask you, is the image of the overflowing cum dribbling back out of the sucker's mouth reality or poetic license? Or is not overflow but forced out by the suckee's cock motions?

I want to hear your experience!
Quote |