Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saigon Hotels
Thread: Saigon Hotels
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2009, 07:09 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

At the 5* level I never had any problems at the Caravelle. And if you go the Saigon Saigon bar there is a key card access door at that level. At the 3* then the Spring Hotel (see Utopia website) is fine - in fact one night when I got back late and alone I had reception phone to see if I wanted a lady for a massage. At that hotel I like their suites; it is though getting a bit tired and the breakfast poor. There are now lots of new 3* in that area and I also recently stayed at the Northern which is opposite Apocalypse and brought a guy back from there one night with no problems. I also noticed a lot of new 3* hotels have cropped up at the New World Hotel area.

In Hanoi stated at the Movenpick which is a really nice hotel. Had a boy I met off Hi5 come round who I met in reception and took upstairs with no problems. Also in Hanoi the appartments at Hanoi Towers (I think somerset run) are good and no issues there with guests.
Quote |