Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The Definitive Hankie Code
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2009, 10:47 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

The Definitive Hankie Code

Found the best hankie color code directory at one of CFS's sponsers, gayhankies.com. They list over 60 hankie colors or designs and their meaning when worn in the left pocket and when worn in the right pocket.

Just go to the CFS main page and click on the "sex toys, poppers" header at the top. This will access the website. Scroll down to the "Information" section and click on "Hanky Codes". It is fun reading, and very informative.

I tried to type some of them in here, but I could not format it properly. Besides, their site also shows a lot of the colors, and has many of the hankies available for sale at what I consider a reasonable price. (No, I am not affiliated with them or getting a commission. I just think it is a great list.) If you know of a popular color and its meaning, you can let them know to update the list.

So check it out before you head out on your next cruising expedition. You don't want to be sending out the wrong signal.
Quote |