Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why Do We Like It?
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2009, 06:39 AM
Yearn_for_Facials
Cruiser

The previous post is an excellent one and it would be great if others would participate in a similar way.

When I was young, I was afraid to look at other teenagers' cocks in the locker room and now I know why. If I looked at them, it was shocking but very pleasant... I liked them and feared this feeling, so I knew that if I looked for more than a second I would end up staring at something desired and I would be ridiculed. In those years, that conclusion would not have manifested in my brain with the way I can describe it now.

Still, it would have been nice back then if an aggressive male would have noticed or perceived me as a potential cocksucker. If someone would have said (in a private place of course),
"Put this in your mouth!" I would have probably obliged. I was pretty timid at the time and other males could have made good use of me.

And that would have made me happy.

- Jim

"It's not uncommon to arrange for a facial as the final part of fellatio or masturbation or other sexual acts, either to show acceptance and comfort with the presence of semen or simply as part of sex play."

Quote |