Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - further confusion(2010) At the fairmount..looking to plan
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2009, 08:54 PM
pawing
Cruiser

further confusion(2010) At the fairmount..looking to plan

I have a room at Fairmount in Jan so I am checking around, this is a convention in San Jose that is open to anyone who wants to come and check it out, it's animation/costuming/ and some kink I just have extra space so a playmate could be fun even if they aren't interested in the con...

I am 5'11 gay male living in the bay, I am in my late 20's, I like to have fun and I like people who can do the same. I prefer someone who is close to my age and older. Someone that can handle themselves and knows when to be discreet. kink is good and sex is fine.

I tend to prefer people in the bear community and I can be a size queen at times love a nice thick cut dick.. so who is out there?

I like talking sex and planning so hit me up. Check my profile out too..
Quote |