Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2009, 07:32 PM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=wantasian;673789]
Can someone please post exactly where Prince Cinema is, and is it right on Tnn. Charoen Krung?[/QUOTE]

-- Here are my walking directions from Phat Pong, (wch. we all know! ), -

1.- Walk along Tnn. Si Lom, (with the traffic flow), away from Tnn. Rama IV, and towards Charoen Krung, (New rd.), and the river; you'll pass BKK. Xtn. Hosp., (RHS.), BKK. Bank Hd. Office, (LHS.), Holiday Inn Silom, (LHS.), pass beneath the flyover, Lerdsin Hsp'l., (LHS.), Lebua State Tower Htl., (LHS.), and reach the T-Junc. with Charoen Krung, (where you'll see a white on blue BANG RAK area sign.);
2.- Turn LEFT along Tnn. Charoen Krung, and walk with the tfc.;
3.- Cross-over Tnn. Si Wiang;
4.- On opp. side look-for an AGFA photo. sign, (it's next to DELICIOUS Bakery/cafe.); on yr. side of the rd. you'll be right by a hair-dressers;
5.- On yr. LHS. you'll see a pasageway, with portable tables & chairs, at the far end of wch. you'll see the cinema's box office with the price of adm'n.,(60.bh.), quite clearly shewn.
- You have arrived!

- From Phat Pong it's aprox. some 30-35mins. leisurely walk. I've not paced the distance but from my BKK. City Atlas it looks to be some 2,200yds..
-- From my BKK. BUS. MAP* the flg. 'buses. run along Tnn. Si Lom, along Charoeng Krung and pass the cinema: #15., #504., #544. & #547..
-* ISBN.: 9 789745 250451 - price 69.Bh..
-- BTS. Saphan Taksin, (S6.), is nearby.
Quote |