Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2009, 03:54 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Thanks so much for your instructions to Prince Cinema, Sextile. I like you so much!

I'll probably walk there from Taksin Saphan skytrain stop my next trip to Bkk over Christmas and New Year's.

I also found Sextile's instructions for finding State Cinema (beyond the end of the Sukhumvit skytrain) very good on my July trip. I simply took a taxi from On Nut skytrain stop to Imperial World. (I wonder why my green ticket stub says Washington Theater.) I got there maybe 3:00 p.m. and cruised inside for about an hour. There weren't many people. But there was a hot young guy in the back and he let me service him. I left and took a taxi to the Beach Sauna and eventually I ended up at Farose 2 sauna.

I think Phahon Cinema is the best (the few times I've been there). It's hard to force myself to leave the place. I never understood why so many guys stand along the left wall. Why don't they cruise and connect with each other? They sneer at me (so I assume they're not money boys). They just seem to want to waste time and pose.
Quote |