Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2009, 04:13 AM
TSTPaul
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I think Phahon Cinema is the best (the few times I've been there). It's hard to force myself to leave the place. I never understood why so many guys stand along the left wall. Why don't they cruise and connect with each other? They sneer at me (so I assume they're not money boys). They just seem to want to waste time and pose.
They are 100 baht a pop jobs. Usually will ask for 200 but there is negotiation... Occasionally I succumb. Mostly i prefer the freebies up back and all around!! When I was there in Aug I did see 2 of 'them' coming out of a stall with a middle aged Thai gent. Had visions of the Thai gent being on his way home from work & popping in for quick double ender with him providing the double ends! How wonderful! Ohh to be a fly on the wall but too busy just at the moment...
Quote |