Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2009, 11:57 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSTPaul View Post
They are 100 baht a pop jobs. Usually will ask for 200 but there is negotiation... Occasionally I succumb. Mostly i prefer the freebies up back and all around!! When I was there in Aug I did see 2 of 'them' coming out of a stall with a middle aged Thai gent. Had visions of the Thai gent being on his way home from work & popping in for quick double ender with him providing the double ends! How wonderful! Ohh to be a fly on the wall but too busy just at the moment...
I've often seen 20 or more guys standing against the left-side wall after you walk in. They are arrogant and no-touch. If you stand by one, they'll walk away. So I really don't think they're looking for money. They'll stand there forever. Are they just there to play goofy gay games (waste time and pose)? I really got the impression that they don't want people going after them. The odd thing is often there are one or two Western guys (farangs) in with them who also stand there and waste time and pose when they could be going after guys elsewhere in the cinema.
Quote |