Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2009, 08:13 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today,(02nd.), my American & enthusiastic friend - whose b'day. it will be tomorrow - suggested that we go to BODY CLUB MASSAGE, to wch. he hasn't been for a yr. or MORE and I never.
- addr.: 24/24-25, Sikhumvit 8.;
Khet Pattthum Wan, BKK.;
- loc'n.: see map on their web-site;
- BTS.: Nana, (E3.);
- tel.: (089)-171 9009.;
- web: http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com
- e-mail: bodyclub_bkk@hotmail.com
- hrs.: 12. - 22.oo.hrs. daily.

-- ETA.: approx. 15.oo.hrs..
- Some 28 masseurs of most shapes & sizes and ages on parade;
- While waiting for the masseurs to form-up we looked-around and decided that the recept'n. area was starting to look a little frayed at the edges and could do with some much needed house-keeping.
- My friend made his sel'n.: rather an heavy-set looking young man from BKK. called Ao.;
- Out of sheer deviltry I asked the M'San. if he had a c'cised. masseur? A blank look followed by a vigorous shake of the head. So I asked for a masseur whose cock wasn't necessarily long but thick for smoking; the M'San. had to ask the assembled masseurs; eventually, and rather sheepishly, I thought, five raised their hands to some good natured laughter from the rest.
-- My masseur & I went-up to the 3fl.: room roughly 12'x12'., clean & pleasantly decorated with a bath & shower in one corner and an hawng nahm adjoining. The massage table is curved to suit one lying on one's back but LESS comfy. for lying prone.
-- My masseur's name is Khun Kat, 25YO. from I-San., has been working there for 7 mos.; lives alone in the On Nut area. Physically he is on the short side. Speaks quite adequate enough English for simple conversations. He prefers to be a Top but will Bottom if in the mood and with the right person.
-- We showered & scrubbed together both before and after the massage - a good point!
- The massage was fair enough: mostly on my legs & thighs, a little att'n. to my arms and about the same for my chest. Let's say 6/1O.
- I noticed that on his tray were two Condoms, but no lube.; also a small bottle of Listerine mouthwash. Afterwards my friend also commented on the lack of lube. but fortunately for him he'd bought a couple of sachets with him, (obviously a former Boy Scout!].
- Then post-massage I smoked him, wch. he seemed to enjoy. Just between us girls his cock wasn't all that thick - but good enough for a man with a small body.
-- From stepping-IN to the massage room to stepping-OUT of it - it was supposed to be a 90mins. massage - was approx. 75mins..
-- When it was time to pay the bills at Recept'n. we were told that the M'San. had just stepped outside for a few moments. Actually, and as we saw, the M'San. was de-training. as we were about to board the same BTS. SkyTrain.

-- From the menu some sample charges -
1.- Oil ---------- 39O.Bh. for 9Omins.;
2.- Cream ------ 49O.Bh. for 9Omins.;
3.- Aroma ------ 55O.Bh. for 9Omins.;
4.- Scrub ------- 49O.Bh. for 9Omins.;
5.- Scr. & msg. - 69O.-85O.Bh. for 15Omins.
- MINIMUM TIP. is 5OO.Bh..

-- I shall visit again and apply the 'Three Strikes' Rule.'.
Quote |