Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking for late nite ABS fun
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2009, 12:36 AM
bbsckbottom
Cruiser

looking for late nite ABS fun

I am white, 6'2, 195, nice cock, 6 1/2, looking to meet white hairy cock guy, 7 or more, thick cock, heavy cummer, and a white, asian, or latin mouth to meet me up at ABS GH for fun. I usually go after work, between midnight and 2 am, and I am looking for a very talented mouth to suck on me through the GH and a white top, average weight, 7 or more to fuck my ass while I am getting sucked. I am serious, amd looking for that. Heavy cuummers a plus. remember, I am blue collar guy, and if you are sucking on me, and you are white, with a thick cock, and know a friend as well, start to play with my ass. If I push your fingers on to my hole, I want to get fucked. In my booth, and only if I am getting sucked on. very serious. Message me to set this up, or look for me. Manheim prefered. may consider Galaxy, or excaliber. White tops, average weight, no heavies< 7 or more, andd heavy shooters. Asian, latin, or white mouths to suck me, and make me cum.
Quote |